Bioengineering Department Status:SD COUNTY ORANGE TIER/CAMPUS ORANGE PHASE
- All buildings remain locked at all times and are only accessible by staff/students approved to come in and have access by key, keycode or by ID swipe (SERF only).
- All personnel or visitors on campus must adhere to county health safety emergency mandates by social distancing and wearing face coverings while out in public or in interior rooms with multiple people in them.
- There are no longer occupancy limits for research lab spaces. However, all lab members must still adhere to the 6ft social distancing and wearing masks while indoors in shared spaces mandates. If there are any questions, please contact Douglas Gurevitch at email@example.com.
- Only research staff identified as Orange or Yellow phase in the lab's Ramp-up submission and approval are allowed on-site.
- No Admin staff are currently allowed to be working on-site and must remain working remotely.
- All work spaces that will have multiple people coming in must have the lab Social Distancing and Disinfection Protocol posted on the main lab door, as well as signs showing all required PPE.
- Only critical visitors are allowed, per the department's Vistor Rules (please see link for details).
- All individuals coming in are required to fill out the COVID-19 Symptom Screening survey every day they come in and every weekdeay even if they are working remotely. All survey results must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Ramp-up Guidance (from the Vice Chancellor of Research): https://blink.ucsd.edu/research/covid-19/research-ramp-up.html
- EH&S Guidance and Resources: https://blink.ucsd.edu/safety/resources/public-health/covid-19/index.html
- COVID-19 Symptom Screening: https://blink.ucsd.edu/HR/services/covid-19/symptom-screening