Transfer Student Admission to Undergraduate Majors

Students at community colleges or other 4-year institutions may apply to transfer into the Department of Bioengineering to graduate with a B.S. in Bioengineering, Bioengineering: Biotechnology, Bioengineering: Biosystems or Bioengineering: Bioinformatics.  Effective FALL 2015, all four of these majors are in "impacted" status.  As a result, incoming Transfer students may ONLY be admitted into one of these majors directly from community college or other 4-year institution.

All Content Copyright 2010 Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved. | Official Web page of the UC San Diego | Login